For smaller duplication runs of up to 500 DVDs:
- Quick turnaround
- Dual layer DVDs record up to 8.5Gb
- High resolution black or CMYK (4-colour) UV Cured Inkjet or Thermal print
- DVD Labels printed directly onto the DVD, generated from digital artwork (no film/plates set up required)
- Packaging cases to enhance presentation
- Printing of booklets and slicks
- Hand machine packing of DVDs / Inserts into cases
- Shrink wrapping / Cello wrapping
- Fulfilment and lodging with Australia Post
- Minimum Order Qty for Pantone colours is 500 units
From any format. Silver Trak Digital can assist clients in creating the DVD-R master they require. This would include encoding footage supplied, setting up a menu (with graphics supplied by client), creating chapters as required, together with other features such as auto-run etc. Please contact us to discuss your requirements.
Printing onto DVD-R/DL DVD-R
For clients who need to burn their own DVDs, we recommend utilising our DVD printing services. Colour or black thermal printing is printed directly onto blank DVD-Rs. Many of our clients utilise this service to burn their own DVDs – using printed stock which looks professional, reinforces corporate image and adds to security.